Questions to ask your Real Estate Agent about Drones or (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)
BEFORE you list your house with them!
1. Will you charge me a fee for an Aerial Tour of my home or is this Complimentary?
A. - Did you know that the Federal Aviation Administration or FAA does not allow aerial photography for commercial use if a FEE is charged to the customer? Recently a photographer in Virginia was fined $10,000 for charging a FEE to a local college for an Aerial Tour. Robert McArtor's Tours are ALWAYS Complimentary and we never HIRE an outside source.
2. If you (Agent) are procuding the Aerial Tour, how much experience do you have flying a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)?
A. - Experience is VERY important. Your Real Estate Agent needs hours of "flight time" under their belt BEFORE flying around your house and recording. Ask them to see examples of their previous flights on Youtube or Vimeo. Robert McArtor has over 50 hours of experience with over 25 videos. All his videos can be viewed on Youtube. Just search by his name. Robert has also received his FAA 333 Exemption!
3. Will my Tour be seen in 720p HIGH DEFINITION on the Multiple Listing System including over 200 real estate related websites?
A. - YES! Our Tours are DIRECTLY Tied to your MLS Listing as well as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and others. A real estate agent must have the ability to upload their Tour to a format that will allow potential Buyers to preview your Stunning Tour in 720p with an "Un-Branded Link". Robert McArtor has all of this in place and will have the Tour edited and completed when the Listing is uploaded.
4. Can you also do a HIGH DEFINITION Walking Tour with the Aerial Tour?
A. - Most Buyers will not want to see just a fly-over of your home on the internet. Robert McArtor will "couple" the aerial tour with a High Definition Walking Tour of your Home giving the Buyer a Stunning Visual Experience.
5. Do you own the equipment you are using or did you borrow it?
A. - This is an important question because it comes down to experience and safety. The real estate agent must KNOW their equipment and use EVERY precaution available to them when using this UAV and recording devises around personal property, vehicles, people, etc. - Robert McArtor owns his equipment and recording devices. He has modified his equipment to make sure it is the safest and best UAV for the job.
6. Do you have current knowledge of the FAA Guidelines and Restrictions for the use of UAV's?
A. - Robert will be more than happy to share them with you with your FREE Consultation.
Robert McArtor is a Member of the Unmanned Aircraft Professional Association.
Marketing Homes Locally, Globally and Socially
Get Your FREE Home Market Analysis Report Right Now!