5 Easy Steps to Becoming a
FIRST TIME HOME BUYER with
Robert McArtor and the
Maryland Homes Team, Inc.
Since 2007 Robert has promoted and perfected our One-on-One Personalized Consultation. Larger "Teams" in efforts to gain more business try and lump first time home buyers into LARGE uncomfortable seminars where you simply become a number. With our relationship building, personalized service, you can ask important questions and trust you will receive the answers to make OUR journey of ownership an exciting and rewarding one!
1. Shopping for a Loan - If you have not started the loan process at this point, we can have a preferred loan officer with us at our first meeting to discuss lending options. This is very important as a Pre-Approval is necessary when submitting an offer for a property. Our award winning Lending Affiliates are the best in the business. You will feel confident in knowing you are taken care with the BEST loan options from the beginning to the settlement table.
2. Searching for a Home - Once you have a Pre-Approval. The fun begins. You can start searching for a Home. We have two exciting websites to choose that are up-dated in REAL TIME every 15 minutes. If you are searching in Harford County CLICK HERE to begin and start your FREE ACCOUNT. Anywhere else in Maryland CLICK HERE. From these websites you will be able to choose your home buying criteria such as how many bedrooms you would like, price range, bathrooms, lot size, area of town, etc.
3. Making the Offer - This is exciting! after previewing the top homes in your search folder through our website. We will narrow down the home you most desire. We will present you with a comparative market analysis for valuation purposes to make sure the Seller and Agent is asking a reasonable market price for the home. Considering amenities, your affordability, etc. We will then put together an offer that is beneficial to you and will put you in the best standing for acceptance. There may be some moments of counter-offers with price, settlement dates, etc. but rest assured. We are expert negotiators. We will get the job done!
4. Loan, Insurance, Closing Procedures - Once your offer is accepted, closing is traditionally within 30 days of acceptance of the offer. We have a computerized time-line already in place to see you through to a successful settlement! From application of your loan, obtaining the right Home Owners Insurance Policy to the Home Inspections and everything else in between. You are in GREAT hands with our Buyers Agents with Maryland Homes Team, Inc.! We know the process and will get you to closing the most efficient, effective and professional way possible!
5. Settlement - The big day has arrived! The morning of settlement we will do a "Final Walk-through" of your new home to make sure it is in the same condition as when your offer was accepted. We will give you instructions as to what you need to bring to the settlement table. We will also go over your settlement statement with you so there are no surprises. Well before settlement your Loan Officer will have provided you with information regarding monthly payment amount, etc. This will be a great time to ask the previous home owners specific questions about the house and we will guide you with those questions to make your new home ownership and dream come true!
Simply fill-out our QUICK CONTACT FORM for
Same Day Service and we will begin with our
One - on - One FREE Consultation - Are your Ready