A MUST ATTEND Event For Anyone Thinking of Selling!
Join us for our Virtual Home Selling Workshop and learn all the Best Practices and Pitfalls That Can Mean Making or Losing Thousands of Dollars.
You NEED to Attend If.....
- You are thinking about selling but unsure because of fears of a Virus, the Economy and Timing?
- Concerned about the condition of your home and what repairs, if any you may need to do?
- Not sure what to do with the years of accumulated personal property?
- You may not sell your home for All It's Worth in order to purchase another property?
Would you like to....
- Learn the Best-Proven Pricing and Marketing Strategies to get top dollar for your home in today's market?
- Interested in learning about our Local Market Trends and the BEST time to sell?
- Receive beneficial information and learn what you need to do to get your home ready for the market to attract today's qualified buyers?
What you will Learn....
- How to prepare your home for market either in person or our virtual consultations.
- We will teach you our Proven Pricing Strategy to net the most money from the sale of your home.
- Market Trends and Insights to help you make informed decisions.
- Tips on how a pre-sale Home Inspection can help you with a hassle-free transaction from the start.
- How we will ATTRACT the right buyers to your home
- Staging...is it the best option for you?
- The best solutions on how to sell or dispose of our personal property.
- Selling "As-Is" and what that means to a buyer.
We will Uncover the Inside Secrets, Sales Tactics and Myths of.......
"Your Home Sold Guaranteed or I'll Buy It"
"24 Hour Cash Offer for Your Home"
"Virtual Home Buying"
"Marketing Plans your Expected to Pay For" - should you pay a marketing fee?
Your Lifetime Real Estate Agents that are Community minded in Harford County, & Baltimore County. Choosing the right real estate agent and professional is crucial to stress-free and easy home buying or selling in Harford County, & Baltimore County. We have the resources and expertise to guide you through the process. If you have any questions or you're ready to get started, please do not hesitate to call or email us.